Wednesday 29 June 2011

Too tired to sing...

Let me start by apologising to anyone who has been checking the blog over the last two weeks to see if I have posted anything worth reading (and yes I recognise many of you may suggest I should extend that apology to anyone who has ever accessed this blog!).

As you will have noticed from my post about The Producers in Derby (a fantastic show) I have been a little busy with the day job of late. Since that's the one that pays all my bills, I'll not apologise too much! So last Wednesday, when I had hoped to rejoin the rest of the gang and sing away at Strutts, I was so tired that I got off the train in Belper and went back home.

I did wonder whether you'd be interested in me blogging for a moment or two about the committee meeting that we had on the Thursday evening at the Devonshire in Belper. Perhaps the best thing about the evening was the new ale that they have started to serve!

We are now progressing apace with plans not only for the Autumn Concert (life is a Cabaret, see separate page for booking form) but also with getting Copacabana up and running next year. Now that will be a great show to see as well.

It's so exciting to know that our Autumn Concert will be the first event to be held in the new Theatre Hall at Belper School. That has to be an added bonus for all those who come to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment