Wednesday 16 November 2011

A little less conversation...

Ok, so it's been a month since my last post on here - a month! I mean how can my public cope with such a long gap between me sharing the contents of my mind. Perhaps it safest not to ask. Well the reason for this is two fold. Firstly we had a great holiday down in Devon, and it seemed wrong somehow to blog about cream teas and sunny autumnal days when the rest of the world was still hard at work. And secondly (if I ignore the fact I've been kind of busy) there's the fact that sometimes I can't think of anything to drivel on about.
Now of course that wouldn't seem to be the case when it comes to finding stuff to talk about, as anyone who was present at our Copa rehearsal last week would probably be able to testify. We were learning the final section of our very first dance routine for Copa and it was so much fun, that we forgot we were there for a purpose and started to enjoy ourselves too much. The plus side of that is that it really helps to build the social element of the company. The downside is that we were a little bit rowdy, perhaps a tad disruptive and it made it very challenging for us to progress with learning the dance - which was of course the main purpose for being there.
Having had my wrists metaphorically slapped on the way home by our fantastic producer, it seemed that this would be a good topic for me to share my thoughts on.
For all of those who I inadvertently upset with my non-stop chat, talking about nothing and general loudness, I apologise. And for all those who enjoyed it and thought it made for a great evening out, I apologise that I am going to try to be a little less disruptive from now on. Fun yes, but remembering why we're there.

One final reminder to folk though - have you bought your tickets for Honk! yet? It's just over a week to the shows on the 26th November and they are going to be great! Call Andrea for tickets if you haven't done so yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment