Wednesday 31 August 2011

Welcoming new contributors

When I set up this blog for Belper Musical Theatre the intention was to offer people a chance to see how much fun we have in putting together our shows and concerts and share with you a little bit of insight into the challenges that we face in trying to do the best that we can.
Belper Musical Theatre has loads of members and it kind of concerned me a little that readers would think that I was representative of the group at large.
So I am really pleased that I have invited some new contributors to be authors on the blog and I'm looking forward to seeing more thoughts and different points of view coming across.
Anyone is welcome to make comments on the different blogs that we write on here and I would love there to be a real dialogue going on between the group members and our wider audience.
I'd also appreciate it if you could share our blogs through Facebook, retweet them through Twitter or just raise awareness of who we are and what we do with your friends.
You'll realise from this that another reason for the blog is to offer us some publicity!
So share what we write, hum the different songs to yourself, then phone Andrea and book your tickets!
Thank you,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment